1. Debating how to design him, I thought of a cat or a dog, but I wanted something a bit different and debated a rabbit. But I thought that'd be too like Ricochet Rabbit so I made him something else that hops which is where his surname came from.
2. His first name is Hank because A: It sounds Texan, B: It sounds alliterative and C: It sound sensible I tell you what
3. He rarely walks but prefers to hop everywhere. This way he can get the jump on bad-type guys.
4. He's quite progressive for an old West feller and is an equal opportunities employer, which is why he has a natvie American for a Deputy.
5. Hopper isn't that keen on horses and prefers to rely on his old jalopy for transport. It however, isn't very reliable.
6. He doesn't mind cows or sheep though and doesn't take sides in ranch battles.
7. He has a trigger-happy sister called Polly and a nephew called Ted who wants to be an Injun.
8. He wears a gigantic hat because he's insecure about being bald.
1. He was inspired by this icon
which used to have the tagline 'Pornographic Connoisseur'.
2. He's not used all that often because he only has the one joke and this rule must never be broken.
3. In fact the joke IS that there is only one joke and multiple variations of it.
4. He's a perfect gent and respects and admires ladies and gentlemen regardless of orientation, always showing anyone he meets the most impeccable good manners. He just really, really
5. His ambition in life is to direct his own X-rated flick which he hopes will receive much aclaim within the community.
6. He has a blocker on his internet that filters out anything cutesy and wholesome and allows for endless prurient pop-ups instead. His heart just cannot risk the strain of seeing anything too twee and adorable.
7. Despite his love of erotic titilation and scud mags, he does not actively pleasure himself in gentleman's way. His interest is purely aesthetic.
8. His vast library is devoted to an extensive range of fine erotica, artistic pamphlets and grumble vids. He donates the money gained by renting these out to several of his favourite charitable ventures.
1. Some of June's manner and actions are patterned (after the fact) on someone I was chums with - who sadly got bitten by an SJW vampire.
2. She is the most intelligent of the trio, although that's not saying very much. If June does something that seems stupid to us, she always has a valid reason for doing it, even if it's just for her own amusement. She may be an alien sent to observe Earthlings and screw with their minds.
3. She's quite palsy with Julian out of TopperHay
's 'Briony Deep' comics. Both have a lot in common, especially where food is concerned.
4. The only time she ever speaks is offscreen or via inference from other characters.
5. Favourite foods include roast chicken in chocolate sauce, banana and sardine pizza, and haddock and cream cheese bolognaise.
6. Her bedroom hasn't been cleaned even once. The stench keeps the other two from sneaking in. That and her pet tarantula.
7. She can impersonate any animal or machinery noise flawlessly.
8. She's probably a little closer to May than April, but goes along with April's ideas anyway because she's lazy.